Tuesday, May 5, 2015

BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD

Today, I reviewed my blog, and realized that I need to move fast to change my modus operandi, otherwise I will never complete the C-Modules course on Social and Behaviour Change Communication! I have been reviewing this material for 20 days and I have barely made any progress!

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." ~ Albert Einstein


This is what I have resolved to do:
  1. DIVIDE AND CONQUER: Split each module into a caseload I will review over seven days. Therefore, since there are 7 modules (counting the introduction & Module O), I will need 7 weeks to complete this course.
  2. WEEKLY BLOG POST: I will only post one update each week, summarizing that week's findings.

Interested in signing up for this course? CLICK HERE.

--------------------

C-Modules were developed by C-Change, funded by USAID under Cooperative Agreement No. GPO-A-00-07-0004-00. The six modules can be freely downloaded and used, provided full credit is given to C-Change as follows: C-Change (Communication for Change). 2011. C-Modules: A Learning Package for Social and Behavior Change Communication. Washington, DC: FHI 360/C-Change.

1 comment:

  1. That was a good strategy, practicing and revising it as you move forward. I believe you completed the module.

    ReplyDelete